I broke a Toyota, part Deux...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sniffs
  • 3 comments
  • 534 views
Messages
2,568
Messages
we're waiting for the PS4
Messages
fishtailrook1 (?)
this has been the worst inspection ever!

among other thing, a gobload of things went up the creek

both rear brake cylinders blew at the same time, no rear brakes on a single cell brake master

a front rotor EXPLODED, and took out a front caliper while approaching an intersection on an Icy Downhill with passengers and in traffic

a hyper-expensive alignment ($450?!) blew out the pitman and idler arms AND the bump steer shock, not to mention breaking a weld on the rear axle!

and now I've got a halfshaft out, and the Brand-new Yokohama Advans i had to have put on with the alignment back in August are bald as eggs!

this poor 4Runner has had it. I'm gonna start looking a little early. but I have a couple questions.
1. do second gen 4Runners/Surf's and lux's have this crappy of a front suspension?
2. I need reccomendations for my area (will provide specifics of weather, etc if asked)
thanks in advance
Sniffs
 
why not get another S dime blazer? theres always C/L
 
Guys, if you want, next post, use the shift key every other sentence please.
 
2. I need reccomendations for my area (will provide specifics of weather, etc if asked)

^ I'm asking.

What will you need to use the vehicle for mostly?
 
Back