I can’t download gts because ps store is a joke

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
well a while ago I delete gts to make room for another game. Well, for the last 3 months I can’t access the PlayStation store to download my games.

Sadly, I’m thinking of moving over to Xbox and forza.

To be honest, this issue happens to thousands of people. I have to say I’ve lost lots of games, I can’t download my monthly games, or gran turismo.

Is forza a good game?

It’s sad, but I actually think I hate Sony now. I’m not buying another PlayStation just to access the store. This is terrible.

I’ve tried so many things I give up. Also all my PlayStation vr games I can’t download. I loved gran turismo vr, it was great.

well a while ago I delete gts to make room for another game. Well, for the last 3 months I can’t access the PlayStation store to download my games.

To be honest, this issue happens to thousands of people. I have to say I’ve lost lots of games, I can’t download my monthly games, or gran turismo.

Is forza a good game?

It’s sad, but I actually think I hate Sony now. I’m not buying another PlayStation just to access the store. This is terrible.
Are you getting an error message or what exactly is the roadblock?

Is forza a good game?

There is no console easier then a ps4 ,.. menuwise, (ok maybe the switch) ..
Contact customer support or check some youtube vids,...

I am never gonna go back to a microsoft console,... and you are gonna bang your head against the wall if you are buying a xbox ;)

There is no console easier then a ps4 ,.. menuwise, (ok maybe the switch) ..
Contact customer support or check some youtube vids,...

I am never gonna go back to a microsoft console,... and you are gonna bang your head against the wall if you are buying a xbox ;)
I haven’t experienced the other side, but to be honest I can’t really think of anything at all that’s difficult about the Xbox UI. If the ps4, is easier, than that’s cool, but the Xbox really isn’t difficult at all lol.

You have plugged the power cable to your console?
You have plugged the ethernet cable to your console?
Your psn account is activated on your ps4?
You have updated your ps4 to the latest firmware?

Sounds like dumb questions but some people... you know^^

What games are shown in your library?
What error code you get when access to psn store?
What does the internet connection test result say?

Is this an issue while on your PS4?

If so, head to the PlayStation Store on a web browser, or even the PS App on your smartphone. Click on the menu in the top corner (it may be your username — I’m looking via my phone right now), and an option for download history will be there. Check that list, and click “download to your PS4”.

It’s also worth mentioning there’s been some complaints about random down times with the network recently. That probably isn’t helping.

Back