I CAN TRADE NOW =) Sauber C9 and XJ13 0 mileage

  • Thread starter Thread starter slemlama
  • 12 comments
  • 461 views
Messages
140
Messages
slemlama
looking for PREMIUM race/touring cars. Jgtc etc
bentley speed 8,escudo,r390 race car

i can give

Sauber C9(full tuned)
XJ13 0 mileage
and
giftcar ticket *1967*

any offers?
 
I have a Woodman Toms Castrol does that interest you for the Sauber?

Tim
 
I have a Woodman Toms Castrol does that interest you for the Sauber?

Tim

Is it premium?

what is the full model name?
year?
 
Interested in the C9.

Got a F2007, P4 330, NSX R prototype LM race car, Mark 4, Red FGT, Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car, Miura.
 
Interested in the C9.

Got a F2007, P4 330, NSX R prototype LM race car, Mark 4, Red FGT, Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car, Miura.

got em all =( if only that R390 was a race car 💡

cheers
 
Back