I cannot log into PSN on my computer? Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter oversteerdawg
  • 2 comments
  • 1,839 views
Messages
1
Messages
oversteerdawg
OK, so I've searched and I cannot log into PSN on my computer with the login I use on my PS3. It just keeps telling me that my login and pw are wrong. When I click on forgot pw, I put in my birth date and it tells me that that's wrong too. I know for a fact that these login details are the same ones that my PS3 uses to log in.

Do I need to do anything beyond using the login that my PS3 uses? Do I need to make a new account for my computer as well?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Tom
 
The login details must be the same for the PC and the PS3, nothing else is required. What you can do is login on your PS3, change your password on your PS3, write it down and then retry on the PC with your new password.
 
If you're using Internet Explorer you'll need to enable third party cookies.
 
Back