I can't get a gift because of PSN outage

  • Thread starter Thread starter EnzoRacer
  • 5 comments
  • 569 views
Messages
288
Zimbabwe
Milky Way Galaxy
Help please who solved such problem.

Before PSN outage my friend gave me a gift in GT5.
But when I saw a notification about gift in the game, I didn't press a button "Receive gift" (or how it writtens in english version) - I wanted to receive a gift later.
But then PSN outage happened.
Right now I see a notification about gift in the game, see description of it as normally...
But pressing button "Receive gift" don't has result...nothing happens.:indiff:
I tried to press triangle button for context menu, select "delete gift"...and I have after all "Error!" pop-up window.:indiff:
So I can't receive a gift and I can't delete it. And I always have a notification icon in the main menu :guilty:
 
I heard of this before, check your car delivery truck in the GTLife screen, it could be in there, if it's not there I can't help. Good luck
 
Have one of your friends send something like a horn or paint. Your community tab is probably stuck.
 
As mentioned in above post, all you need to do is get someone to send you anything at all. When you go to collect gifts choose "receive all" you will then get your 'stuck' item and whatever else you had send too.
 
Thanks, Popcorn & Crang08 - it helped!!!!!!!
 
Back