I can't keep up...

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all
I don't know if my pedals are not set up correctly or something, but I just can't keep up with other people in online lobbys,,,, I've tried all sorts of gr3 cars, different tunes from piano etc,,,but when I'm playing online lobby races other cars are just flying past me, the speed other cars have is just crazy compared to my top speed,, even when Bop is on. Any ideas ?

It would be easier to understand the issue(s), if you posted a video.

Also, get help for your sphincter problem.

Last edited:
I'd first suggest taking a car to any time trial and look to make sure that your throttle is going up to 100% when it should be. Also check that your brake pedal isn't active when your foot is off the brake. And you can also check these in the calibration section in the options too. May as well check your steering wheel is centered too. If that checks out, then try your setup in a different game and see how it behaves there and if you can, try it on a pc racing game. GL!

Jerome

Any ideas ?
As someone above already said, propably hardware issue.
1708853757363.png

If the brake bar is NOT empty, or the accelerator is NOT full, although this is what your intended inputs are about, then it is your input devices.

If both bars are as shown, please provide a video.
Playstation has an integrated recording feature and you simply need to link it with youtube for uploading.

Back