I can't Livestream gt7 on PS5 to YouTube, has anyone else dealt with this issue?

• Thread starter Zabka21
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I hit broadcast then my linked YouTube account and it tells me to verify my account. I go to YouTube and it says my phone has already been verified. I hit the YouTube logo and select go live and then the screen just stays blank and I just keep repeating this over and over with no success. I know this topic isn't really a "Gran Turismo 7" discussion but I just wanted to see if I am the only one having this issue.

Same issue, but this might work for you too.
I hit go live from my desktop to see what would happen and it triggered the 24hr count, but I could stream immediately from my PS5 after that.

I hit go live from my desktop to see what would happen and it triggered the 24hr count, but I could stream immediately from my PS5 after that.
I actually thought about trying that too. Thanks a lot!! I'm going to give it a shot once I get home

It worked!!! Thanks a bunch bro. I honestly thought about doing that yesterday before I made this thread too.

Back