I can't play all the music from Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter SrFonso
  • 8 comments
Mexico
Mexico
Hello, I don't know if you really have the same problem. I've been playing gran turismo for a year and just today in the afternoon I decided to explore its music in the gallery, however, when I played some songs, it simply remained silent, the music on the menu is really varied but the truth is sometimes I get bored listening the same songs over and over again, do you know any solution for this problem?

El menú es quisquilloso, así que sigue intentándolo hasta que suene la canción.
Bro with the new actualization there is not solve the problem, tell me pls in your case all the music playa normally? For one example in my case in the menu music: Lous and the Yakuza - Amigo

There is an audio setting called broadcasting or streaming mode or something like that disables a few songs so you wont get copywrite sriked while recording or live streaming

Last edited:
There is an audio setting called broadcasting or streaming mode or something like that that disables a few songs so you wont get copywriter sticked while recording or live streaming
This. It is in the options menu.

Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Ben L
Lucky

Hello, I don't know if you really have the same problem. I've been playing gran turismo for a year and just today in the afternoon I decided to explore its music in the gallery, however, when I played some songs, it simply remained silent, the music on the menu is really varied but the truth is sometimes I get bored listening the same songs over and over again, do you know any solution for this problem?
Just play Spotify on the background amigo. GT is dead in terms of music.

Why? One word: Rosalía 😵‍💫

Back