I can't play GT5 in Los Angeles

YoMushi
:( I can't play GT5 at the moment because I'm in Los Angeles. It's pouring and there are power outages and lightning and so on. The electricity keeps shutting me down. I was upset because I was 2 hours into an endurance race.

Whoever lives in LA, say I :)

Ops, Sorry about my Grammar. I'm from China.

Last edited:
Im down in Orange County, we've been getting buried but the power is still going. Had to sleep in the living room though, water dripping right on my bed, water leaking in from the bedroom and kitchen windows...3 days of raining, thank god its almost done!

wow, SOCAL reunited here... lols. how are u guys doing on GT Academy so far...?

ive only had the opportunity to try to do Tsukuba circuit and got placed 30th? in West... but im pretty sure it went down....... lols

:( i cant play GT5 at the moment cuz im in Los Angeles... its pouring and power outage and lightinignignignignig and etc.. electricity kept shutting me down... was pissed cuz i was 2 hours into an endurance race......

whoever lives in LA, say I :)

Aye. Power outage hasn't hit me yet though. *Knocks on wood*

:( i cant play GT5 at the moment cuz im in Los Angeles... its pouring and power outage and lightinignignignignig and etc.. electricity kept shutting me down... was pissed cuz i was 2 hours into an endurance race......

whoever lives in LA, say I :)

Thread of the year. 👍

I saw a cat today, on my way to work.

I'm out in the Mojave....lot of rain, but nothing going on with power or the net.

Thank God tomorrow is my last day at work for the next 10 days. I'll finally get some time to check out the longer races.

Latest Posts

Back