I can't play GT5 in Los Angeles

  • Thread starter Thread starter mushimushiyo
  • 21 comments
  • 1,504 views
Messages
42
Messages
YoMushi
:( I can't play GT5 at the moment because I'm in Los Angeles. It's pouring and there are power outages and lightning and so on. The electricity keeps shutting me down. I was upset because I was 2 hours into an endurance race.

Whoever lives in LA, say I :)


Ops, Sorry about my Grammar. I'm from China.
 
Last edited:
Im down in Orange County, we've been getting buried but the power is still going. Had to sleep in the living room though, water dripping right on my bed, water leaking in from the bedroom and kitchen windows...3 days of raining, thank god its almost done!
 
That's why you should buy a UPS for your computers etc.
 
My internet is down so I can't do the GT Academy thing online. Stupid Rain
 
I'm in Pasadena, and it's damn near flooding outside, but my electricity and internet is just fine.
 
wow, SOCAL reunited here... lols. how are u guys doing on GT Academy so far...?

ive only had the opportunity to try to do Tsukuba circuit and got placed 30th? in West... but im pretty sure it went down....... lols
 
im pouring here in LA.
i hope the rain doesnt stop the electricity.
*knock on wood*
 
i just wish it just started SNOWING LOL.... then i be happily playing my snow rally special events!
 
:( i cant play GT5 at the moment cuz im in Los Angeles... its pouring and power outage and lightinignignignignig and etc.. electricity kept shutting me down... was pissed cuz i was 2 hours into an endurance race......

whoever lives in LA, say I :)

Aye. Power outage hasn't hit me yet though. *Knocks on wood*
 
it hasnt hit me either, its just flashes really quick and gotta turn stuff back on... lols
 
hah yeah Altadena here. power is fine but a bit of hail earlier when I was at work around Alhambra.
 
:( i cant play GT5 at the moment cuz im in Los Angeles... its pouring and power outage and lightinignignignignig and etc.. electricity kept shutting me down... was pissed cuz i was 2 hours into an endurance race......

whoever lives in LA, say I :)

Thread of the year. 👍

I saw a cat today, on my way to work.
 
i rather see a cat on my way to work than power flashing!

i have the fat PS3 60gb.. already worst enough... LOL
 
We had some snow.. but not enough. :grumpy:
 
I'm out in the Mojave....lot of rain, but nothing going on with power or the net.

Thank God tomorrow is my last day at work for the next 10 days. I'll finally get some time to check out the longer races.
 
Hey guys, more rain saturday and sunday ;)

Going to home depot tomorrow, lots of tarps for the roof...
 
Back