I can't see all the drivers on the track? HELP

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Rokkendaali, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Rokkendaali

Rokkendaali

So lately i've had this problem at online races that i can't see all the drivers on the track. Sometimes when i join a room, there are (for example) 12 people in the room and very often i can see only about 5-8 when race starts. I have cleared my cache but the problem seems not to go away. It's very annoying and kills all the fun when playing online. Help me please.

Thanks for helping and sorry about my english.

Badger66 likes this.
  2. EF12345678

EF12345678

I've had this problem too, along with many other members here. (Correct me if I'm wrong) As far as we know, there is no permanent cure for it. Try exiting the lobby and rejoining, otherwise, there is not much more you can do.

Badger66 and RocknSoul like this.
  3. alienracing

alienracing

Try clearing your cache and having the people you cannot see do the same. If that doesnt work you plus those few people exit the game shut down your systems and restart them. Log into PSN wait for all your friends online to load then start gt6, clear cache then get online and rejoin the room. That usually helps.

Badger66 likes this.
  4. Badger66

Badger66

We have been having the same problem and its so annoying :grumpy: What does clearing Cache do and what does it delete...i hope not....saves...pics etc

Cheers :tup:

chrisspeed281 likes this.
  5. VBR

VBR Premium

Turn all music off. This worked in GT5, & might work in GT6 too. Also, use a wired connection if you aren't already.

:tup:

Badger66 likes this.
  6. Badger66

Badger66

Thanks but i don't have music on and i use wired connection.....Hopefully they will Patch this if more people complain.....we hope...:cheers:

chrisspeed281 and VBR like this.
  7. Harsk100

Harsk100

I had this problem too... In ITCC, I saw just 2 drivers and I was turned away. In BTCC-7, I saw just 2 and luckily could race (Only because nobody hadn't realize that I've had situation). I actually had an BGM turned off and I already was using the cable...

Badger66 likes this.
  8. GregOr1971

GregOr1971

Turning off music = delete music playlist > galery/music/playlist/race music (you can restore it later if you want listen to music again)

NOTE: if you just turn off music volume in menus to 0 , music is still streaming from Bluray , just volume is set to 0,so to disable streaming and free resources, you'll have to delete music playlist as writen above. :D

9. LLOYDZELITE69

LLOYDZELITE69 Premium

It happens with me and everyone that I play with from time to time. It's most likely just the servers like it usually is. This shouldn't be happening in a game anyways in the first place.