I can't take it anymore!!! (differences between Japanese release and EU release)

• Thread starter gtaddict
  • 0 comments
Well, i bought my PS2 the very first day you could pre-order it, got it chipped straight away with the old chip where you would have to insert the AR2. Well sadly, that was a right nuisance and the old model of PS2 had difficulty reading copied DVD disks, so i've been puting up woth it for about 4 years, BUT now, my chip is messed up and cos it's an old model, i can't get the new chips fitted into it, so................i'm having to pay 200 pounds just to buy a new silver PS2 that comes chipped just so i can play the Japanese GT4 version..............but i have one concern.

I remember i got the Japanese version of GT:Tokyo and i felt that the game just felt fifferentsome how, with the balance of the cars. I just wanted to know what will the differences be between the EU release and the Japanese one? (i know the US release will get their own soundtrack, ) but that's about it.

I know a similar question has already been asked about different cars, but i just thoought that maybe the Japanese version was given a differene steering sensitivity, cos the cars in Japanese version of Tokyo definetly handle differently form the EU release.

Back