I can't wait!

  • Thread starter Thread starter happycorey
  • 22 comments
  • 2,152 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,798
United States
PNW
Messages
cowabungacorey
I seriously can't wait to play this game. As I'm sitting here with a 30 some odd days left, I don't kn ow what I'm going to do with myself.

I can't wait to start out the game for the first time, look at my credits and weigh my options for what I can buy and what will be the best bang for my buck.

I can't wait to discover the trophies. What kind of things that I'm going to have to overcome to not only get platinum, but also what I'm going to have to do along the way.

I can't wait to discover the car lots, the dealerships, and check out almost every car in it's glorified new state, the feel of the new physics from the old cars I know and loved in GT4.

I can't wait to start the game, on that slow grind to the top of a 'successful' GT racing career. Doing races to complete towards my final percentage, rather than doing races over and over to feel comfortable with my credits.

I can't wait to check out the wheel selection, the aftermarket lips, kits, and race mods. And look for tuning companies.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS GAME IN MY HANDS!

What can you not wait to do?
 
not read another thread like this :)
 
we need to bully sony into releasing sooner
 
We need to lock this thread.
 
I can't wait to trade in F1 2010 for GT5.
 
I can't wait to trade in F1 2010 for GT5.

Why buying a game to trade it so fast? Renting should save you money...
 
Well, Ive been waiting for GT5 since the release of GT4 back in February of 2004. When Prologue came out, I knew it was just a taste of what we are in store for in November. I miss playing all of the tracks in GT4 and missing drives in all the cars I had in my garage. I will probably start with doing the License tests to get a few cars in my garage when GT5 comes out.
 
I have all October to kill myself except for Halloween which is always fun even though I'm like 14, it's still great! So the last weeks will be easy for me! But this month will be hell
 
I have all October to kill myself except for Halloween which is always fun even though I'm like 14, it's still great! So the last weeks will be easy for me! But this month will be hell

oct is going to be painful, but atleast the NHL season is starting soon
 
I never followed the game before release so I was just expecting a professionally made F1 game which is reasonable considering F1 is the pinnacle of motorsport. Sadly, it's anything but that: http://community.codemasters.com/fo...9298-unofficial-f1-2010-bugs-errors-list.html


$120 down the drain.

Where are you from? What kind of money you are talking about?
Yeah It's Code-masters game, they never made a proper sim, why would you think the F1 game would be it?

Sim or not, the biggest drawback is those glitches you provided in a link,
also that the game is 30 FPS!! Com-on its a F1 game, super fast cars, my eyes will hurt after stupid 30FPS!
 
Where are you from? What kind of money you are talking about?
Yeah It's Code-masters game, they never made a proper sim, why would you think the F1 game would be it?

Sim or not, the biggest drawback is those glitches you provided in a link,
also that the game is 30 FPS!! Com-on its a F1 game, super fast cars, my eyes will hurt after stupid 30FPS!

Australia, we pay $120 for games here even though our dollar is worth 0.90 American dollars but generally you can go to places like Target and price match to $90 or so. I saw Cod4 for $90 in a Game Stop-esque store the other day :lol: and my GT5 signature edition is costing me $300 :-|

But yeah even though it's not a hard out F1 sim the errors in the game are disturbing which is why i'll be glad to trade it come november :)


Oh and the FPS drop to about 10 on some tracks
 
What can you not wait to do?

Other than taking the initial Arcade Mode "spin", um... License tests. I love the license tests. :)
 
Australia, we pay $120 for games here even though our dollar is worth 0.90 American dollars but generally you can go to places like Target and price match to $90 or so. I saw Cod4 for $90 in a Game Stop-esque store the other day :lol: and my GT5 signature edition is costing me $300 :-|

But yeah even though it's not a hard out F1 sim the errors in the game are disturbing which is why i'll be glad to trade it come november :)


Oh and the FPS drop to about 10 on some tracks

so 20 FPS in F1 game.. wow.. 30 is choppy enough, I've seen the videos, and Ive seen GT5 videos, the FPS is like night and day!

Buy sorry to be offtopic,
How much an average person earns a year or a week in Australia?
 
so 20 FPS in F1 game.. wow.. 30 is choppy enough, I've seen the videos, and Ive seen GT5 videos, the FPS is like night and day!

Buy sorry to be offtopic,
How much an average person earns a year or a week in Australia?

Aussies get raped on pretty much anything electronic or electronic related.
 
I can't wait for all of it. Sensory overload. Blu-Ray sound. Going fast again, and it feels like going fast. (Forza 3 doesn't feel fast, no force feedback wheel) G27. oh god I can't wait.

I've been dormant on this site for three years and I cant wait to get back into it.
 
Where are you from? What kind of money you are talking about?
Yeah It's Code-masters game, they never made a proper sim, why would you think the F1 game would be it?

Sim or not, the biggest drawback is those glitches you provided in a link,
also that the game is 30 FPS!! Com-on its a F1 game, super fast cars, my eyes will hurt after stupid 30FPS!

the DTM series from code-masters where very good
images


on the PS3 however they wanted to apeal to a broather public, and they released GRID :guilty:
 
I can't wait to trade in F1 2010 for GT5.

I've already taken my F1 back and got a full refund might put the money towards finishing off paying for my signature edition I've paid $210/300 or buy playstation move because that looks fun and i don't got a wii.
 
so 20 FPS in F1 game.. wow.. 30 is choppy enough, I've seen the videos, and Ive seen GT5 videos, the FPS is like night and day!

Buy sorry to be offtopic,
How much an average person earns a year or a week in Australia?
Depends. Not uncommon to start at around 50k/year, then get into the 65k-100k/year bracket. Then there's enough people in the ~140k bracket, not too many over that though. It's kinda uncommon to see any serious jobs going for under 60k though (apart from the junior ones).
the DTM series from code-masters where very good
images

pfft. The TOCA and V8 Supercars series from Codemasters were waaaayyyyy better than the DTM game. :sly:



OK maybe not the TOCA game, because it didn't have toca anymore.:ouch:
 
no ****e sherlock... 99.9% of gtp users cant wait...
 
Buy sorry to be offtopic,
How much an average person earns a year or a week in Australia?

Average 'grown ups' job is about $24 an hour. Cleaners/fast food etc probably $18 - $20. When I was an apprentice mechanic I was earning $180 for a 40 hour week :grumpy:

I've already taken my F1 back and got a full refund might put the money towards finishing off paying for my signature edition I've paid $210/300 or buy playstation move because that looks fun and i don't got a wii.

Yeah I would have refunded mine too but it's the only game I own lol



Sorry Corey for going off topic.
 
Locking as we have loads of threads like these already, and this one didn't even stay on topic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back