I copied my save back to my PS3 and...

  • Thread starter Thread starter saxplayer1998
  • 7 comments
  • 824 views
Messages
1,302
United States
Baltimore, MD
Messages
tnogumbo
Now every time I start the game, it resets my save data. I accidentally deleted my save data on my PS3, so I got my backup data on my USB and copied it over. But every time I load, I get the online user agreement and I go all the way through and it shows my credits and levels, but all my cars, bobs, completed events, paints, and gears are gone. My save went from 3307 KB to 317 KB. It reset itself. Any suggestions, I still have the large save on a USB but it never seems to load all the way through.
 
I recommend you to put all your saves on your USB, then you reformat your PS3 then put all of your saves back to your PS3 try that. Worked for me when it happened to my PS3.
 
Did you try using the back up file that GT makes for you? That should be your first check.
 
Did you mod it. That happened to me :(. Now i have 3 backups.
 
Bluntified
Did you try using the back up file that GT makes for you? That should be your first check.
That one was also converted to the small save. It does it every time
TheKitten
Did you mod it. That happened to me :(. Now i have 3 backups.
I tried, but I also went back in and changed it back to normal. Then encrypted the file again. I'd done it twice before and it worked.
 
That one was also converted to the small save. It does it every time

I tried, but I also went back in and changed it back to normal. Then encrypted the file again. I'd done it twice before and it worked.

You cant do anything anymore. i was lucky to find a backup with everything. just lost a couple of hybrids. You messed up the save sadly.
 
You cant do anything anymore. i was lucky to find a backup with everything. just lost a couple of hybrids. You messed up the save sadly.

Oh well, I'll take this as a message to actually do something productive.
 
Back