I could swear SSR7 is like a 21st century version of AVUS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter adam46
  • 4 comments
  • 1,072 views
Messages
2,273
United Kingdom
Hampshire
Messages
AdamWeller_
I was playing it for the first time today, and it felt familiar. then it hit me, it (to me at least) feels like a new version of AVUS in berlin germany. two nearley flat out sections then slow sections joining together, it feels like the last configuration of the AVUS extended, with no banking. I'm not sure how to post pics so could someone else find one?

I should point out AVUS was a German race track near Berlin, whish played host to Pre-war slipstream battles, then got shoortend and shortend until it was shut in 1998.
 
Last edited:
i love how long the straights are i guess it replaces the test track :)
 
I was playing it for the first time today, and it felt familiar. then it hit me, it (to me at least) feels like a new version of AVUS in berlin germany. two nearley flat out sections then slow sections joining together, it feels like the last configuration of the AVUS extended, with no banking. I'm not sure how to post pics so could someone else find one?

I should point out AVUS was a German race track near Berlin, whish played host to Pre-war slipstream battles, then got shoortend and shortend until it was shut in 1998.

It's crazy how we went from Avus (4 turns) to a place like Yas Marina (21).
 
Back