I decided to go on a little fishing trip today...

• Thread starter space
  • 9 comments
...In the middle of Chinatown.

Needless to say there were no fish and the triads where not happy.

Heh it was cool, i ran in to one of the corners and i fell outta the map, and it respawned my Reefer back in chinatown.

Of i could take pics somehow, i would cause its pretty funny.

Now i'm trying to push it back into the water:D

I guess it would help if i put it in the right place :rolleyes:

Mods: could you move it over to GTA3 please?

Anyways, i've decided that i'm not gonna push it back to the water, i'm gonna put it in my garage:D 😈

Weehawww:D

I almost have a boat in my SV garage, let hope it fits.

this is my 3rd attempt :rolleyes:

the first boat, i got busted as i was pusing it across the Callahan bridge, and the 2nd time i blew myself up trying to move the boat with explosives:)

You're pushing a boat all the way from Chinatown to Wichita Gardens?!? I don't think I have enough patience to do somethin' like that. Why do you want a boat in your garage anyway? I mean, besides the coolness factor of it.

Originally posted by diligent_dave
You're pushing a boat all the way from Chinatown to Wichita Gardens?!? I don't think I have enough patience to do somethin' like that. Why do you want a boat in your garage anyway? I mean, besides the coolness factor of it.

No, at first i was gonna push it from underneath the callahan bridge to the garage in SI, but i got arrested halfway across the bridge.

Then i pushed a boat from the water edge of wichita gardens to my garage in SV. It was too small, i i pushed it to the tunnel and down the tunnel, but it got stuck at the turn off to the airport.

now, i'm trying to jump up on land via hte piers down by the stadium, hopefully i can get it up on land, cause then i know i can get it to my garage:)

What other reason would there be fore it? i only use one garage and thats the one in portland for my bp patriot. The other noamlly have junk in them. So why not put a boat in it? (plus i havent heard anybody try this is i might be the first:D

heres my first try route, the boat spawned at the red dot, then i pushed it along the black line til, the blue dot, where i got busted.

Attachments

• route1.jpg
    route1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 106
second try:

Same thing, i put the boat on shore at the red dot moved it along hte blank like till the green dot, found out hte boat was too big, pushe it along the black path til the tunnel, then along the blue-green line, until the boat got stuck at the blue mark

Attachments

• rout2.jpg
    rout2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 105
dont try to put in your garage when it opens the game frezzes
belive me it happend to me and now i cant use my SI garage
stupid boat

Jeez, this is a old thread:D

Yeah, i got it in the garage, it froze tha game, and i restarted the game (not from 0%, just reset the ps2) and the garage worked fine.

Why did you get busted?

Running a red light is fine, but driving a boat on roads isn't? :P

Back