I don’t like GTS.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian Fairbanks
  • 7 comments
  • 1,147 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
220
United States
United States
I don’t like this game. This game needs updates. This game has too many flaws. I want Pd to change them. The Sr system doesn’t work. People are mean and hit my car. AND THEN I GET THE PENALTY!!!!!!! I don’t like the lack of cars. I want DLC. The tracks aren’t real. I’m going to post videos of people hitting my car. The brakes are too sensitive. My wheel won’t calibrate. I don’t think this game is as good as forza. I want people to hear me. I want people to care.
 
I don’t like this game. This game needs updates. This game has too many flaws. I want Pd to change them. The Sr system doesn’t work. People are mean and hit my car. AND THEN I GET THE PENALTY!!!!!!! I don’t like the lack of cars. I want DLC. The tracks aren’t real. I’m going to post videos of people hitting my car. The brakes are too sensitive. My wheel won’t calibrate. I don’t think this game is as good as forza. I want people to hear me. I want people to care.


:dopey::lol::lol::D That was funny, and for the record, I am not playing GTSport, but they knock the crap out of me in Forza 7 too.
 
I don’t like this game. This game needs updates. This game has too many flaws. I want Pd to change them. The Sr system doesn’t work. People are mean and hit my car. AND THEN I GET THE PENALTY!!!!!!! I don’t like the lack of cars. I want DLC. The tracks aren’t real. I’m going to post videos of people hitting my car. The brakes are too sensitive. My wheel won’t calibrate. I don’t think this game is as good as forza. I want people to hear me. I want people to care.
It's ok. We're here for you.
 
Sorry guys. Had to have some fun with it since, according to the admins here, it’s ok the vent the same crap everyone else said yesterday. So I vented my “frustrations”. Thanks for listening chaps.
 
:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back