I don’t like GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
I don’t like this game. This game needs updates. This game has too many flaws. I want Pd to change them. The Sr system doesn’t work. People are mean and hit my car. AND THEN I GET THE PENALTY!!!!!!! I don’t like the lack of cars. I want DLC. The tracks aren’t real. I’m going to post videos of people hitting my car. The brakes are too sensitive. My wheel won’t calibrate. I don’t think this game is as good as forza. I want people to hear me. I want people to care.

I don’t like this game. This game needs updates. This game has too many flaws. I want Pd to change them. The Sr system doesn’t work. People are mean and hit my car. AND THEN I GET THE PENALTY!!!!!!! I don’t like the lack of cars. I want DLC. The tracks aren’t real. I’m going to post videos of people hitting my car. The brakes are too sensitive. My wheel won’t calibrate. I don’t think this game is as good as forza. I want people to hear me. I want people to care.

:dopey::lol::lol::D That was funny, and for the record, I am not playing GTSport, but they knock the crap out of me in Forza 7 too.

It's ok. We're here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back