I dont have some of the cars,

  • Thread starter Thread starter easide
  • 8 comments
  • 613 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
I see everyone can buy a Chysler 300c, but somehow my GT4 doesnt have it, is it becuz my game is one of those burn games, does it make a different? Thankz
 
Um, possibly? We wouldn't know, we purchase the game legitly.
 
i have it original and burned and in the burned version i have the chrysler 300C
 
Could you pssibly have the NTSC J version.
 
Yep, you most likely have the Japanese copy.

It's like the Korean version that got a few cars the US and European copies didn't get.
 
You can find the DVD5 NA version on the net now, it has all those American cars.
 
If you really wanted it, I saw in the Best Buy circular this morning that GT4 is going for $17.99.
 
Discussion of 'warez' (illegal/burned copies of games) is not permitted here, since GTP does not condone piracy in any way.

I think your question has been answered anyway though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back