I don't know what's going on. My thread is annoying me right now.

Congo Kinshasa
The Motherland
Manasseh257
I tried to create a new online series and when I posted it this happened.

Capture.JPG
Capture 2.JPG

I don't know why it's doing that and I tried deleting it and re-typing but it kept making it worse every time, and it's starting to become very irritant. What did I do wrong?

Now my coding is not the greatest, but putting 3 color mods into the format and /ing the colors will not work properly. You tried to color red, black, and red all in one paragraph at the beginning. I think teh intrawebs on GTP gave you a #WTF moment at that point.

That's the thing, it put red there by itself. I didn't use red. Unless I did it by accident. Either way I have to go through and re-do what got messed up. Gotta be more cautious next time. Probably dropped the ball after having to change so many colors and what not.

At some point you have nested two tags of the same type or mistyped a closing tag.

Trust me, when you make 53,000 posts in bold indigo, this is something that happens a lot in Preview.

Thanks. I ended up going back and was careful with my color input. Everything turned out pretty good after that. I just gotta be more careful of my color input and make sure I don't put 2 colors for one text.

If you're planning to use (or edit) a lot of BB tags then copying/pasting from Notepad and using search/replace can be very useful.

Back