I don't know when to use...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stekelbaarske
  • 14 comments
  • 923 views
Messages
11
Belgium
Brakel
Messages
Stekelbaarske
Hello everyone!

Yesterday, I participated in some seasonal races, and gained over 1 milion credits...I bought the following cars:
-Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-04 SuperVeloce
-Chevrolet 2011 Jeff Gordon #24 Impala
-Ferrari 458 Italia '09

I tested all three cars in Cape Ring Peripherique, and got these times
-Lambo: 1:38,265
-Ferrari: 1:40,188
-Chevy: 1:41,200

The Lamborghini clearly wins over the other two;
I've got 2 questions:
-Is there a circuit where the Ferrari would be better than the Lamborghini?
-In which circuits/situations do I use the Chevrolet? (Other than NASCAR races...and online stock car races...; I thought of unhardened terrain? I don't know :( )

Thank you!

-S.
 
- Maybe London and Eiger Norwand
- Not many to be honest. Theres a NASCAR event in A -Spec and B -Spec and that's about it.
 
- Maybe London and Eiger Norwand
- Not many to be honest. Theres a NASCAR event in A -Spec and B -Spec and that's about it.

This pretty much answer's your questions.
 
thanks (: now I have 1.435.852...Don't know what to do with it xd what could/should I buy? Is there any VERY good car (to handle; speed is important, but superfluous without a good handling!) to buy with that money on A-spec 22?
 
Well, I don't really know. - It depends on, which race you're doing.
 
Well, it's “fast”.
 
i just bought it...It's quite good, but doesn't compete the murciélago on cape peripherique (what is the name of this circuit in english??)
 
thanks (: now I have 1.435.852...Don't know what to do with it xd what could/should I buy? Is there any VERY good car (to handle; speed is important, but superfluous without a good handling!) to buy with that money on A-spec 22?

DO NOT BUY THE ENZO until you have money to burn, one of worst handling cars in the game and a real dissapointment as its my fave real life car.

Gran Turismo Ford GT Test Car (Set LSD to 5//5/5 to make it easier to drive till you get used to it) Brilliant car, my favourie! 3.6million though, but worth every penny

NSX GT500 car

GT-R GT500 car

HSV GT500 car (DLC)

Most GT300 cars (AA RX7, Cusco Subaru, Advan Celica probably easiest)

All assuming you don't use driving aids!
The Best Balanced Performance/Handling cars.
 
Last edited:
i just bought it...It's quite good, but doesn't compete the murciélago on cape peripherique (what is the name of this circuit in english??)

I think that would be Cape Ring Periphery
 
HINT: for those who want to get easy money (today 200%!): Camaro SS '10, no tuning, but all GTAuto adds, Season event: Stars & Stripes: Cape Ring Periphery; absolutely not hard to win, just don't be afraid to go fast on the periphery itself;+400.000 credits per race
 
alright, I'm going to do the periphery race some times until i can aford Gran Turismo Ford GT Test Car (:
 
1, Probably the 458 is faster in a track with more intricate layout where you've got more sections of the turnings, the narrower the width of the car is the smoother it is able to pass through.

2, I'm not quite sure at which track the car should be suitable for practice or trial runs... but what can be said clearly is that since the car is intended to be manufactured for more simply-designed circuits like a ovally layouted one, it is definitely unfavorable to be devoted for a succession of corners on a track with a complicated layout.
 
Gran Turismo Ford GT Test Car (Set LSD to 5//5/5 to make it easier to drive till you get used to it) Brilliant car, my favourie! 3.6million though, but worth every penny

Daaaaang! I just bought the car, and man....You're right! It's worth every milion credits xd I love it! A bit slippery, but jeeeeez! I didn't expect it to be better than the murciélago, but ooh man!
Are the settings on http://www.gt5-tuning.com/index.php?title=Ford_GT_LM_Race_Car_Spec_II#Settings: from Mad FinnTuners co good?
 
Back