thenoose Messages 142 Jul 11, 2005 #1 is Gran Turismo 4 really worth the money to buy it? os should i just get forza in stead?
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,503 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jul 11, 2005 #3 You're asking in the GT4 section of a Gran Turismo-based site? What answer are you expecting? "Screw 'em both, they both suck. Get Medal of Honour instead."?
You're asking in the GT4 section of a Gran Turismo-based site? What answer are you expecting? "Screw 'em both, they both suck. Get Medal of Honour instead."?
CFM Messages 2,028 Jul 11, 2005 #4 Dance Dance Revolution is always nice if you're into that. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Here's a tip: Try going to rent GT4 and see for yourself. If you like it, buy it.Who cares what everyone else thinks?
Dance Dance Revolution is always nice if you're into that. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Here's a tip: Try going to rent GT4 and see for yourself. If you like it, buy it.Who cares what everyone else thinks?
Oliver_Newton Messages 303 Messages Oliver_Newton Jul 11, 2005 #5 Well I'm no expert, but I'm guessing most here will tell you to get GT4. So quit wasting time and go get it already.
Well I'm no expert, but I'm guessing most here will tell you to get GT4. So quit wasting time and go get it already.
S STINGER05 Messages 192 Jul 11, 2005 #6 Hey noose, consider yourself lucky as Famine just had a relaxing weekend and is in a good mood....
Studentdriver Messages 1,192 Columbia, SC Messages carolina2001 & GTP_carolina2001 Jul 11, 2005 #7 Famine "Screw 'em both, they both suck. Get Medal of Honour instead."? Click to expand... WHAT?!?!? Call of Duty PWNS Medal of Honor!
Famine "Screw 'em both, they both suck. Get Medal of Honour instead."? Click to expand... WHAT?!?!? Call of Duty PWNS Medal of Honor!
Jinx Messages 502 Messages PositionZero Messages Endemictr Jul 11, 2005 #8 Studentdriver WHAT?!?!? Call of Duty PWNS Medal of Honor! Click to expand... I AGREE WITH YOU MAN!
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,491 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Jul 11, 2005 #9 I third that, CoD is ace. Forget GT4 and Forza, buy a few cases of beer instead,