I dont understand the point ranking system for FIA...

United States
United States
In The FIA Manufacturer series. So far I'm A-S in these races. Ive finished 2nd and 1st in the first 2 events and got 1053 and 822. Which is fine. I raced the 3rd event. Qualified 1st. Ran a clean race, finished 1st. My points are 387? I dont get it. Everyone else was at least S sportsmanship tier. I get penalized point-wise because I didnt join up with enough S,A,B tier guys? Hopefully it gets fixed. I even have the replay because me and 2nd raced clean and fast. Was a lot of fun.

In The FIA Manufacturer series. So far I'm A-S in these races. Ive finished 2nd and 1st in the first 2 events and got 1053 and 822. Which is fine. I raced the 3rd event. Qualified 1st. Ran a clean race, finished 1st. My points are 387? I dont get it. Everyone else was at least S sportsmanship tier. I get penalized point-wise because I didnt join up with enough S,A,B tier guys? Hopefully it gets fixed. I even have the replay because me and 2nd raced clean and fast. Was a lot of fun.

This what I had happen also, very confusing. Qualify 1st, finish 1st, clean race. Started B/A ended B/S got under 400points. I got 522 for Qualify 6th finish 3rd, non clean(Few minor taps) in B/B.

Really don't understand the scoring either

Just not a well thought out system by the developer.

its as if they threw ideas on the wall and went with whatever happen to stick. Seems no rhyme or reason to the game, just a series of bad decisions and half ass'd content with general mismanagement of everything.

It just sucks because Im sitting #16 worldwide and #1 in VW for that series. Im sure to drop even though I won. I had no desire to even race the Nations cup today because of it. Just annoying to invest time to get solid laps and get nothing in return. At least its a test series. but still.

Back