I Don't Understand This Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdz7t8
  • 7 comments
  • 768 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
72
Shouldn't there be a part of the forum that suggests the best car foe each even in A-Spec? I don't want to waste money, I want to know what's the best car to buy and how to fix it up so that I tune it to the best of its ability. I had GT 5 and I used this forum for that purpose, but I can't seem to find a section for this in the GT 6 forum. Please help! What am I missing?
 
Yes, check out all his threads - that one is just for the latter part of the career.

I meant to post that one but I forgot the name of it and it wasn't a sticky (although they should be).
I have it bookmarked and I use that one for reference because it has the link to the other 4 threads.
And you're welcome @jdz7t8.
 
I have it bookmarked and i use that one for reference because it has the link to the other 4 threads.
And you're welcome @jdz7t8.

Ah, okay. Cool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back