I Dreamt of GT6, Here's What It Was Like

• Thread starter danjee
  • 18 comments
United States
California
Clivus11
Hey folks. I haven't been active for a long time but I resurface briefly with important news.

Last night, I literally had a dream about an unidentified racing game. It was modern, sleek, stunning, and carried over bits from GT5—there's no question in my mind this game was GT6.

I'll tell you everything I remember about the dream. I was selecting a car. They were all yellow. Wait, they were all Hondas too. And they were modified. Safe to say: these were all the new Spoons! I remember an FN2 Civic Type-R, a DC5 Integra, a S2000 (with a hardtop!), and an NSX. I don't know if there are Spoon versions of all these cars IRL, but it's plausible, as they are all Hondas. The other nugget of dream my brain retained was this: an NA Miata passing a 2005 Dodge Charger. Both were red, and the venue looked like an elevated bridge running through a city. Never seen this track before.

That concludes my recollections.

--

TL;DR

- Lots of new Spoon Hondas
- '05 Charger will be added
- New city circuit will be added

--

Keep rockin' GTP!

:gtpflag:

EDIT: Alright, looks like you guys all have something up your asses. Let me explain what you should be able to figure out on your own: For all you skeptics (lighten up by the way), this actually was a dream I had last night. Do I think this confirms anything real about the game? Absolutely not. Should you? Don't even think about it. I shared the dream with a humorous, lighthearted nature in mind. But I guess you guys can't take a hint.

Last edited:
Breaking news, a mans dream confirms GT6 content!

...NO. You never know who is going to come on this site, do some selective reading, and spread misinformation.

lol cant tell if serious or trlling. But if serious dream post then i could easily believe it.

Ive had a lot of my dreams come true. And i mean a lot

I once dreamed that I was rich, but when I woke up I was even broker than before I went to sleep. What the hell happened!?!

For all you skeptics (lighten up by the way), this actually was a dream I had last night. Do I think this confirms anything real about the game? Absolutely not. Should you? Don't even think about it. I shared the dream with a humorous, lighthearted nature in mind. But I guess you guys can't take a hint.

Hey folks. I haven't been active for a long time but I resurface briefly with important news.

Last night, I literally had a dream about an unidentified racing game. It was modern, sleek, stunning, and carried over bits from GT5—there's no question in my mind this game was GT6.

I'll tell you everything I remember about the dream. I was selecting a car. They were all yellow. Wait, they were all Hondas too. And they were modified. Safe to say: these were all the new Spoons! I remember an FN2 Civic Type-R, a DC5 Integra, a S2000 (with a hardtop!), and an NSX. I don't know if there are Spoon versions of all these cars IRL, but it's plausible, as they are all Hondas. The other nugget of dream my brain retained was this: an NA Miata passing a 2005 Dodge Charger. Both were red, and the venue looked like an elevated bridge running through a city. Never seen this track before.

That concludes my recollections.

--

TL;DR

- Lots of new Spoon Hondas
- '05 Charger will be added
- New city circuit will be added

--

Keep rockin' GTP!

:gtpflag:

EDIT: Alright, looks like you guys all have something up your asses. Let me explain what you should be able to figure out on your own: For all you skeptics (lighten up by the way), this actually was a dream I had last night. Do I think this confirms anything real about the game? Absolutely not. Should you? Don't even think about it. I shared the dream with a humorous, lighthearted nature in mind. But I guess you guys can't take a hint.
YELLOW CARS.
Already made it a great dream.

50254_316419649465_2670981_n.jpg

For all you skeptics (lighten up by the way), this actually was a dream I had last night. Do I think this confirms anything real about the game? Absolutely not. Should you? Don't even think about it. I shared the dream with a humorous, lighthearted nature in mind. But I guess you guys can't take a hint.

Don't worry man, i laughed, most people don't have the best sense of humor on this site. :rolleyes:

Back