I finally beat the dreaded IA license!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 9 comments
  • 491 views

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
Messages
1,773
I mean, I got golds on all of them. Some of the license tests can be screwy, especially thinking about the best line and hoping that you do it right. I personally found the S-turn on Rome with the Zonda C12 harder to achieve a gold than any other up to this point.


So....

Right now, I have golds on:

-B
-A
-IB
-IA


Now I need to beat all golds on license-S

and R of course.
 
Good work! I dont think i could do that in a million years.. I had a hard enough time getting all golds on b! :lol:
 
The only golds i got left is about 2 or 3 on Super.
 
well good job anyway but the s licence is so tough im getting so frustrated at it but the rally licence isint so bad though
 
Congratulations! I can't get golds past IB...:lol:
 
I thought the rally on tahiti circuit was pretty nasty for gold.. But when you get it, save the replay, cause surely it'll look good. :) S-2 was a pain as was the laguna seca one (s-4?). S-8 is actually easier than it seems...

Still, getting golds frustrates me...when you're almost done with one lap and you just take a bad turn or something.

Patience =)
 
I also have all golds on b, a, ib, ia, and almost r, s is going to be so hard!
 
i dont get any golds :p

i just get the licenc e so i can race :p
 
I got all gold only on B!!
For the first time I player GT3... I did my VERY BEST and I'd only get bronze and silver!
A month ago, I tried the B's again and get all gold pretty easy!

Keep on driving/training and redo your licenses...
All gold on B, A (and maybe iB :odd: ) shoeldn't be a problem!!
 
Back