I finally did it. 10,000 B Spec Points

• Thread starter ErikaNPC
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
After lots of excruciated testing. From driving and finding an accurate count of over 3 pages of cars all with stock performance and oil changes building course and machine skill till I findally found the perfect 4 cars that present the 4 choices for gaining each engine class main points with some extra oddities like the crossfire and Lupo 1.4 thanks to Orions guide. The Renault Turbo, Zonda C12, Nissan race car with its 1024 HP and several wing, tire and weight exchanges and the Cadillac to make up for what was missing between the Zonda and Nissan. I finally got it after all these years. 10,000 B Spec points.

If anyone wants the save file post hex edited to remove the win ratio and miles and day count, let me know and I'll try to remember to get back to this forum and see how I can serve it to you.

You can also reach out to me via Discord if you'd like. One Cat Clowder#6219

Screenshot_9.png

Last edited:
Daaamn! Back in 2010 i maxed out the GT5 B-Spec drivers and i could see the limits of their A.I. but never managed to make it in GT4. Please share your save with us!

Daaamn! Back in 2010 i maxed out the GT5 B-Spec drivers and i could see the limits of their A.I. but never managed to make it in GT4. Please share your save with us!
I'd love to do that but no working PS3s exist in my area lol. And emulating it is pretty rough. Got the PC to play it (13700KF and RTX 4070) but I think its still crashing.

Back