HsV_CoUpE Messages 821 Dec 28, 2003 #31 Originally posted by Sleek Stratos Wonder why I read through this whole conversation? Click to expand... Because you had nothing else to do and you were extreamly intrested in what i had to say?
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos Wonder why I read through this whole conversation? Click to expand... Because you had nothing else to do and you were extreamly intrested in what i had to say?
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,486 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Dec 28, 2003 #32 Originally posted by Sleek Stratos Wonder why I read through this whole conversation? Click to expand...
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos Wonder why I read through this whole conversation? Click to expand...
HsV_CoUpE Messages 821 Dec 28, 2003 #33 come on just admit it, you read it all so you could find the twist at the end
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,486 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Dec 28, 2003 #34 Oh okay, I admit it.
HsV_CoUpE Messages 821 Dec 28, 2003 #35 Originally posted by live4speed Oh okay, I admit it. Click to expand... There we go, doesn't that just make you feel better on the inside
Originally posted by live4speed Oh okay, I admit it. Click to expand... There we go, doesn't that just make you feel better on the inside