I found a bug/less well implemented feature

• Thread starter tribolik
  • 3 comments
tribolik
PS3 version

In the replays especially in Rally cross the players cars raises a lot of dust and gravel but the AI cars dont, even if they are going faster than the players.

In an almost perfect and bug free game (so far) this one is really easy to spot and would really improve the replay qualityif they improved/fixed it.

I'm so far ahead of the pack I never noticed........................LOL. But for real, I will have to pay attention next time I play.

I only noticed because when I was in first I couldnt see the AI cars because of the dust but when I was a few places down I noticed they didnt kick any dust.

the same thing happened with F1 2010 and water spray

There's a bigger problem in the online modes. Sometimes when you join a game just before everyone selects their cars, the game doesn't recognise that the car class had changed and the car selection is from the previous round. I went into a Head-to-Head race at the Smelter last night and everyone was in a car from the 1970s, but I was somehow able to take the Mini Rally Edition from the Pro class. If it happens, I usually retire myself from the race straight away, though if people see that you're in the wrong class of car, they won't select 'Done' and you get disconnected from the lobby by the timeout.

That said, I have seen a video of a guy who was clearly cheating, using the BMW Z4 in a Trailblazer race against buggies.

Latest Posts

Back