I found the most amazing car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boz Mon
  • 18 comments
  • 1,097 views
Messages
1,478
I usually search the used car lots for interesting looking cars to use in photomode, and for awhile I have had my eye on the Mazda Carol Deluxe (the one with the little knotch in the back). Anyway, I finally bought it and put every part on it with the exception of brake balance control, LSD, nitrous, and stiffening the frame. I took this car to Opera and it is amazing. The gears need to be adjusted because it tops out at like 80mph but I found that it would take most of the corners pretty much wide open. The car is really light and it turns in very well. I would definately reccomend everyone to try this car. 👍
 
Now, tell me if you were partying the night before you tried what you mentioned above, and whether if you consumed excess amounts of alcohol.

;)
 
Boz Mon
Anyway, I finally bought it and put every part on it with the exception of brake balance control, LSD, nitrous, and stiffening the frame.
Are you sure you didn't accidentally use the LSD on yourself instead of the car? :crazy:

BTW: If it was me, and I wanted to give my car a narcotic to improve it's performance... I'd go for amphetamines... aka SPEED! ;)


PS: Please accept this response with the humor for which it was intended.
 
I love driving my stock Mazda Carol round the 'ring. It's great fun. You have to keep your momentum up all the time. You only have to brake twice!
 
daan
I love driving my stock Mazda Carol round the 'ring. It's great fun. You have to keep your momentum up all the time. You only have to brake twice!

Where do you have to brake? Is it in the Karusell (spelling?) and the corner before T2? Seems like alot of fun trying to keep your speed up on the uphill sections, then coast downhill.
 
daan
I love driving my stock Mazda Carol round the 'ring. It's great fun. You have to keep your momentum up all the time. You only have to brake twice!


At least someone is on my side about this one 👍 I am gonna go drive it around the ring now....
 
GT4_Rule
Now, tell me if you were partying the night before you tried what you mentioned above, and whether if you consumed excess amounts of alcohol.

;)

:cheers:
:lol:
 
i say that's a pretty good time despite the fact that the thing only has 19 hp:)

@Boz Mon is that an H22A engine in your avatar (92-96 Honda Prelude Engine)
 
noobie 4 ever
@Boz Mon is that an H22A engine in your avatar (92-96 Honda Prelude Engine)

Yes it is but I'm not sure if its the h22a1 or the h22a4 (97-01 Prelude) I just did a google image search for h22 and thats what popped up.

And I did a family cup with the Mazda and managed a 20.xx.xx. Ill do better tommorrow:yuck: The car still rocks though
 
GT4_Rule
:scared: :nervous:

Does it go any faster than a common snail while going uphill?

:D


It actually slows down on even the slightest incline 👍 but it goes around corners like its on rails:tup: 👍
 
I would'nt call it an amazing car, but I'd call it fun to drive 👍
 
Boz Mon
It actually slows down on even the slightest incline 👍 but it goes around corners like its on rails:tup: 👍

Perhaps it handles so well because it can't go fast enough to lose traction with N1s? :lol:
 
Boz Mon
Yes it is but I'm not sure if its the h22a1 or the h22a4 (97-01 Prelude) I just did a google image search for h22 and thats what popped up.

i see. if you are wonderin why i'm askin its just out of curiosity:)
 
Ebiggs
Perhaps it handles so well because it can't go fast enough to lose traction with N1s? :lol:


Maybe that is the case but its still a fun car to drive
 
Hmm... When you get bored, there are plenty of sub-30HP cars to drive 'round the 'ring. I love taking one of my 2 10km-special Fiat 500R, with 19HP stock (though 92HP tuned ;))

Actually, RenesisEvo made a test of all the sub-30HP cars around the 'ring, in this thread.
 
Back