I give you $1000, what do you get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 240Z
  • 43 comments
  • 1,800 views
well... it's $325 over but I'd get me one of these
 
hmmm...save it for a new driveshaft x_x. or....save it for restoring a shelby engine x_X so pricy...
 
I'd get this. $950 U.S.
 

Attachments

  • 70997big.jpg
    70997big.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 17
Or you could get a beautiful roll cage like mine for $1200
 
Well, I hope you mean $100,000. Cause there are no cars around here that cost under a $1000. if what you mean by 100K< I might buy a Viper GTS.
Blue with silver stripes.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Well, I hope you mean $100,000. Cause there are no cars around here that cost under a $1000. if what you mean by 100K< I might buy a Viper GTS.
Blue with silver stripes.
the sub $1000 challenge is to make you look for used vehicles
 
McLaren F1GTR
Well, I hope you mean $100,000. Cause there are no cars around here that cost under a $1000. if what you mean by 100K< I might buy a Viper GTS.
Blue with silver stripes.

Nope, sorry.
 
Well most of the cars around here that are used and even barely run go for a little over 2K for just that. All good used cars cost over 5K.
 
Nobody said it was going to be easy!

Go older. Go worse. Just find a car you'd be happy to own which costs no more than $1000...
 
Back