I got HELLA lucky

• Thread starter rolando316
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it happened, but yesterday at around 2 in the morning I decided to do the Motegi 8h endurance. I was using the Nissan Z Race Car Concept with 800+ hp on it and hard sport tires. I figured it was gonna be an easy win, so of course I B-Spec'd it with a steady pace and overtake on. I watched about 15 min of it to see how I would do, within that time I got about a 2 lap lead, so I decided to go to sleep. I woke up at around 11:30 and saw that I had won, I wasn't surprised....but then I went to the screen that has the official times, my time was 8h 1' 6.356 seconds, and my shock came when I saw the second place car, a Spoon S2000's time was 8h 1' 6.527 seconds. I got a chill over my body wondering what could've happened. The only explanation I cold think of is that my car pit way more than the other cars. What do u guys think could've made this race so close???

haha, now that's one hell of a race...to bad you missed it by sleepin :dopey:
as for what happened, not sure. maybe he pitted alot. you should check the tire wear and adjust what compound you use for front and back. prob pit less with harder tires out back but i'm pittin for fuel before tires at the 24hr lemans race (le sarthe 2)

Now THATS what I call lucky.

Your car obviously pitted alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back