I always complained under my breath about the lack of wastegate/blow off valve sounds in gran turismo 4... but once I started testing a lot of my cars like:
Toyota Supra RZ and
Toyota Celica GT-Four and
the Mine's Lancer Evo VI
I found that they have amazing bov sounds.. sure, you have to turn the volume up on the television and be on First-Person View and listen but theyre there. I especially liked the Supra BOV sound.
I dont know, their probabably a lot more cars with great blow off valve sounds but I'm too lazy to test all my 500 cars in my garage
so im just going to assume I was just wrong on the lack of BOV sounds in the game...
Also I have a question... Does the sound of the blow off valve depend on the company you buy the turbo from? Cuz it always seems to me like the HKS turbos I buy are always a lot louder then Tom's or Trial.. but maybe that's just me being stupid
haha
Toyota Supra RZ and
Toyota Celica GT-Four and
the Mine's Lancer Evo VI
I found that they have amazing bov sounds.. sure, you have to turn the volume up on the television and be on First-Person View and listen but theyre there. I especially liked the Supra BOV sound.
I dont know, their probabably a lot more cars with great blow off valve sounds but I'm too lazy to test all my 500 cars in my garage
Also I have a question... Does the sound of the blow off valve depend on the company you buy the turbo from? Cuz it always seems to me like the HKS turbos I buy are always a lot louder then Tom's or Trial.. but maybe that's just me being stupid