I hate GT3 !!! I HOPE I DIES!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Su/|/-|)oGG
  • 26 comments
  • 1,022 views
Messages
76
Omg im so so so so so so so steamed right now. :mad:

Ok, i decided to turn on the ol' GT3 because i needed to give a person settings for my Audi TT 1.8T Quattro. Said and done I decided well, let me do a little driving. So i go to my favorite drifting map Trial Mountain, and start ripping runs. Frustrated as i will not save a replay if i hit a wall, go onto the grass, or dont follow the lines perfectly (also spin out etc etc etc) i kept restarting. I decided to give myself 3 tries before to just give up so 1st and 2nd both failures because on the last big wide turn i kept screwing up and spinning out. So im on "my" last given try to do this and im doing perfect. All my drifts are being completed perfectly, i complete an awesome 4-wheel drift on the turn where its covered on top and there are lights and another awesome 4-wheel drift where the nose of my car was totally facing to inside the turn , it was crazy (done on the last big wide turn). I completed it and come around the last turn and drift even that really small turn. Extremely excited of how good everything turned out i couldnt wait to see what the replay looked like. I watched them all in awe because even I was amazed at my peformance. So it was over and i didnt quite let it finish i quit and i was like sweet im going to save it, lalalala. I go to save best lap replay and WTF!? its not available. Its shadowed out, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :banghead: :banghead: :mad:

So i threw my controller across the room turned off GT3 and im never playing it again. :rolleyes:

I hate GT3 curse it! :grumpy: :yuck:


Post here some of your hateful , angering, "wanna smash PS2" times with GT3.
 
Dude, just calm down. Talk a deap breath and Relax.
 
Ya man chill its just a game.
 
sum1 need anger management classes :p
 
Hm, that sucks man. Dont just give up on gt3 all together, though! :)
 
lol gee wizz.

No one saw the sarcasm in that post.

heh, trust me i didnt get that pissed.
 
Its hard to see sarcasm in text. :rolleyes:
 
Besides, I don't think you can blame GT3 for the problem... :D

[runs and hides]
 
Come on dude. I once did a perfect lap on Cote D Azur. I forgot to do it too. But I don't throw the controller or never play again. My GT3 Rules. I played the PAL version yesterday on My USA PS2.
 
What everyone else said... I'm with them! It's just a game man!
 
Obviously the electric shock therapy didn't work, just double the dosage of the medication.
 
issues . . .
 
dont get mad. get glad!


It's just a game! (Besides, if you threw your controller down hard, it could break!)


:cool: Just Forget About It
 
i got mad when gettin the s license ....but it turned out my d-pad was out of place so i fixed it then everything was ok
 
didnt read on and notice the fact that i said i was being sarcastic did you?

Its ok... only read half the thread :rolleyes:
 
i used to bargain with the game on license tests.

'I'll buy a ****ing Viper, just let me pass this test!"

Then it degraded to swearing and throwing controllers.

"***damn Mine's Skyline! I hate that damn car! GRRRREEEAAAAARRRRHHHH!!!!!!! *controller slamming into wall*"

did i ever tell you about when i passed that damn Complex Srting test when you have to drive the FR Mine's Skyline?

i spun on the last corner, but stayed on the track, so i jammed it into reverse and crossed the line backwards!

i was so pissed off by that test that i was just happy to pass it, let alone to try for a gold medal.

i'm glad i saved that replay. too bad i don't know how to show it to all of you.

finally, it gets to the point that i would quit trying for a few days, and just do different races.

damn GT3, it's a love-hate relationship. since i've passed all the tests, it's a love-love relationship, i guess.
 
Back