I have a few things to trade ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hig-GT
  • 12 comments
  • 692 views
Messages
1,096
Messages
Higz7
As the title says I have a couple of cars I would be willing to dabble in the idea of trading, have a quick look and let me know if there is anything you may like:

Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 (Premium)
Pagani Zonda C12 S '00 (Standard)
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (795bhp) (Standard)
Lamborghini Coutach 25th Anniversary
Lamborghini Coutach LP400 '74 (474bhp) (Standard)
HKS CT230R '08 (Premium)


I also have a fully tuned Jaguar XJ-13 but that would only be let go if there was a really special offer made for it.

One car I am looking for is the Ferrari F430 Scuderia so if anyone has that and wants to trade it for something above then let me know :)
 
Last edited:
Check out my garage for your HKS.
 
check out my shop for GT-R stealth GT500, I assume it's in ticket form
 
jdmAP1 - This is all that stands out: Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09

Let me know ;)

imolared333 - It is actually the car not the ticket, still interested?

Greensnake I already have the Veyron, anything else your willing to trade?
 
imolared333 - It is actually the car not the ticket, still interested?

I read ppl saying that you cannot send stealth cars as gift, I might be wrong, if it works I am obviously interested. Please varify this, thx
 
I read ppl saying that you cannot send stealth cars as gift, I might be wrong, if it works I am obviously interested. Please varify this, thx

I didn't realsie it couldn't be traded, stealth cars off of the list, sorry imolared!
 
jdmAP1 - This is all that stands out: Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09

Let me know ;)

haha if you had something else on your end, then maybe.
 
i am interested in the hks if you click my sig all my trade cars are thier, if you find something your interested in post on my thread or pm me.
 
Green Snake I do have Matte Paints -

Matte: Light Green, Light Blue, Light Red, Dark Blue, Dark Grey
 
Trade Audi R8 5.2 for chevy nascar?
 
Already have one NASCAR and that is one too many lol! Thanks anyway though
 
Back