I have a life saver secret for wheels with a clutch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tovey13
  • 10 comments
  • 1,307 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovey13

(Banned)
Messages
71
Australia
Bendigo
Ok I have found something amazing out after a lot I mean a lot of tuning and it will fix the clutch problem in gt5 and it's the most simplest thing ever haha and I hope if I reveal it that it won't be patched so should I post it or just pm it to wheel users so take some guesses at what it is and if there's enough hype I shall reveal it so we can all up shift down shift and shift lock without dropping the revs leaving 70% gas!!!!!!
 
I doubt you have found the ultimate solution

but post it here
 
Yeah, post it. :)
 
Hahaha alrite well I'm still tweaking it but if final gear is at 2.500 only and change max speed to 180 or lowest you can flat shift then just keep adding a higher top speed till you can't then go back one and there you go 400 hp is round 210 220 600 hp above is at 240 260 not great for racing but for drifting its great I had a guy test it himself today and he says it works like a charm and was stunned clutch still must be all the way and you have to know the shifting times well for it to work out off a hour of drifting I hit neutral once don't hate on first go because you have to adapt to having gas on again it works trust me
 
Have you heard of punctuation?

Acceptable Use Policy
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Please bring your post quality up to that you agreed to when you signed up.
 
Yes I have but I'm Busy give me a break mate
 
So your secret is to adjust the gear ratios to the point where it's almost a flat shift between gears?
 
Yes I have but I'm Busy give me a break mate
I'm sure we're all busy, but we can still manage.

It is not optional.
 
Right well honestly your a $@&*head who is just looking for a way to have a go at people. I don't get why your pushing your cr@" on me .calm down sit and have a biscuit you don't have to obey everything like a dog >:|
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back