I have a million credits what should I buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juiceeepop
  • 20 comments
  • 1,917 views
Messages
3
Messages
juiceeepop
I have a million credits and have two courses left on the expert series. What should I buy was thinking the enzo but will that be enough to compete with those super cars? I also need to find a car to pass that 79 or newer race that is giving me trouble. Thanks for any help.
 
Keep playing, only 19,000,000 more credits until you can buy the Ferrari P4...
 
Or you can save your credits in case the Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo (4.8+ million -- need to be level 24) shows up in the Used Dealership -- since you'll need it for the Formula GT series -- do the B-Spec Like the Wind races to win the Toyota 7 '70, or wait until you can do the A-Spec Indy 500 Endurance for the XJ13 '66. Both free.
 
Once you've broken the million mark cash isn't really an issue, but if you want to save yourself a lot of money, i wouldn't bother with the enzo.
Buy and heavily modify a 458 italia. It's still easily enough to destroy the supercar class, but it'll cost you less than half as much.
 
Im saving for my F1 to pop up in the used car lot. I hate the others cant be used
 
Save up and get a group c car or an lmp car.
 
I got an Enzo with the Million i saved up.
 
I earned 7 million mostly by grinding away on the Indy track on Americna Championship. 5 mill reserved for the formula GT if it ever shows up. I was thinking about the Enzo or saving up for the Audi tdi. How is the Enzo compared to the Italia which I currently have?
 
You've already answered your question :D

The Enzo is the way to go huh?

Once you've broken the million mark cash isn't really an issue, but if you want to save yourself a lot of money, i wouldn't bother with the enzo.
Buy and heavily modify a 458 italia. It's still easily enough to destroy the supercar class, but it'll cost you less than half as much.

SO there is not a big difference between the 458 and the Enzo?

Save up and get a group c car or an lmp car.

What kind of car is that. Sorry I am new to this game and do not know all the lingo or stuff. Make and model and where to buy it would help me lol.

I got an Enzo with the Million i saved up.
Was it worth it?

Here is what I have car wise.
Ferrarri 559
Lambo Gallardo
Lambo Murcialago
Viper
Skyline
Audi R8
Zr1
Everyone of these cars have every mod you can buy. I am just wondering if the enzo will out perform these cars and help me keep up with the other series.
 
Save up for a Peugeot 908 Hdi Fap. ;) Cost: 4mil.
 
I would probably go mental down the used car lot, but then thats just me. I would buy 30 used cars :D
 
I'm saving/waiting for the Forumla GT but that Audi TDi does look very tempting
 
Once you've broken the million mark cash isn't really an issue, but if you want to save yourself a lot of money, i wouldn't bother with the enzo.
Buy and heavily modify a 458 italia. It's still easily enough to destroy the supercar class, but it'll cost you less than half as much.

I am using the 458 italia...715 hp im working my tail off racing the all stars in the expert level....its a great car though! llittle more tuning i should have it!
 
I am using the 458 italia...715 hp im working my tail off racing the all stars in the expert level....its a great car though! llittle more tuning i should have it!

I don't have that but I have a Scuderia and a Murci SV what ya reckon my chances are?
 
Nissan Skylines and GTR's all the way!!!
 
Back