I have a question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 11 comments
  • 922 views

Azure Flare

Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life.
(Banned)
Messages
9,871
Messages
race_emhard
Well, more like a 2-part, but anyway.

A) I know you win the Audi R8 LMS from the Nurburgring 4h (sounds more fun than driving a Miata 'round Tskuba in the same amount of time). But, do you receive a normal one or the Team Playstation car? ('cause I want the latter.)

B) If you win a normal one, can you paint it?
 
A) I got the normal Audi Sport one.

B) No.
 
You win the normal one and yes you can paint it any single colour.
 
Okay, I'm making another video. :lol: This is the second thread this has happened. Either I've got a glitchy copy or WTF!? :confused: I can't paint my R8 LMS!!
 
Cant paint my R8 LMS either! WTF
 
You can't paint cars with sponsors. I'm not sure about rm'd cars.
 
Hmmm.....

mark2002 - Show evidence of you respraying R8 LMS & I'll show one that you can't. We know you can paint the normal R8 that you buy from the dealer (4.2 & 5.2 FSI).
 
You get the non-playstation version and no, you can't paint it.
 
You can't paint cars with sponsors. I'm not sure about rm'd cars.


R8 LMS - No, you can't.
RM's - Yes, you can. (it looks really good, too) 👍
 

R8 LMS - No, you can't.
RM's - Yes, you can. (it looks really good, too) 👍

There is no RM Audi (tho thats what they should've done with the R8 LMS...)
 
There is no RM Audi (tho thats what they should've done with the R8 LMS...)

I didn't say there was, and their question wasn't implying that. ;)
 
You win the normal one and yes you can paint it any single colour.

You win the 'normal' non-Playstation car... but you CAN'T paint it.
 
Back