I have a really great Drifting Track

United States
NY
Liquizon
Actually I have 2, but I'm only sharing one of them currently.

The name (because i didnt take too long to think of one) is

Mt. GranTurismo.

Its an extreme mountainous road. It will take you awhile to learn it and covers everything from Uphill, Downhill and flat drifting.

Here is the Track map.
MtGT.png

I have another track called "Serpent's Reach" with is a much less technical drift track, which is more suitable for beginners, I personnaly love both.

PSN: Liquizon
Friend me and Download if interested.

Last edited:
Actually I have 2, but I'm only sharing one of them currently.

The name (because i didnt take too long to think of one) is

Mt. GranTurismo.

Its an extreme mountainous road. It will take you awhile to learn it and covers everything from Uphill, Downhill and flat drifting.

Here is the Track map.
MtGT.png

I have another track called "Serpent's Reach" with is a much less technical drift track, which is more suitable for beginners, I personnaly love both.

Friend me and Download if interested.

hmmm.. I'm interested. What's your psn name? I'm TSLRich

PSN: Liquizon.

I'll get you my other one "Serpent's Reach" as well.
MY top Drift score is 20k+, but you can do much much better.

Last edited:
Hi,
Can I have you're track aswell? also what is the best car to use on it as I'm looking to get the D1 ECR34 drift car... would that work on it?
My gamertag is "Lamborghini_OWNS"

Thanks,
Bradbury!

sweet! maybe you could hook us up with pics of the section settings so we dont have to add you but rather edit the track ourselves, imo much easier

i also have a drift track which is actually tokoyo bay for karts, but you can use cars on it. So it has no elevation change and is really technical, and tight with a lot of fun drift sections. so anyone who wants to try it just add my psn-FakeGangstaDIE and download it.

i would like to try this track but i am a noob when it comes to drifting. so i REALLY would like to get your other one since you say its for beginners. let me know if you share the other one as well.
my PSN: Menz_01

Woah, I have one that has a similar layout but I named it "The Impossible" because it's impossible to drive any car at racing speeds without crashing because of it's many blind corners and hills and blind corners on hills.

Since the update. I'll be retiring this track. With the new options and the ability to play a newely created one online...this will be a thing of the past. Hope you all enjoyed it. :D

why a .51 mile straight for a drift course. What would be nice in a update is to be able to set up an open area and be able to use cones as lanes. So you could set up drift layouts. The problem is, is that im not a big fan of drifting or dragging. Every time I go to open lobbies theres always some morons that have drag only lobbies. DUMB.

Woah, I have one that has a similar layout but I named it "The Impossible" because it's impossible to drive any car at racing speeds without crashing because of it's many blind corners and hills and blind corners on hills.

you must not be good at driving then on gt5. Im sure I could handle it without going off the track.

Back