I have a slight problem...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MiGFulcrum29
  • 2 comments
  • 424 views
Messages
13
Messages
AFK235
Messages
MiGFulcrum29
So I am now a level 27 A-spec and I have 1.5 MiL$ I was wondering should I save up and get the formula GT so I can do that last championship or do I save up for something else like a touring car to do the German touring car championship those are the only 2 left I have to do in extreme A-spec
What do you guys think?
 
You could add me and I could share either a FGT or a German Touring car for you so that you can complete them without having to spend the money.
 
So I am now a level 27 A-spec and I have 1.5 MiL$ I was wondering should I save up and get the formula GT so I can do that last championship or do I save up for something else like a touring car to do the German touring car championship those are the only 2 left I have to do in extreme A-spec
What do you guys think?

I'm currently sharing a red FGT. Add me on PSN if you want to use it.
 
Back