I have become BOB

  • Thread starter Thread starter st1gsdad67
  • 18 comments
  • 1,648 views
Messages
62
Messages
st1gsdad67
First Post (Been lurking for a while, joined to voice my opinions in the feedback section) Great resource site guys, keep up the good work.

Been racing GT5 since Christmas Day 2010, 96% Complete A-Spec L34 B-Spec L35

Whilst driving through a high speed narrow section of the Nordshleife in the 4Hr Nürburgring Endurance Event, I elected to remain behind one of the AIs' cars whilst lapping him, to avoid edging onto grass, when my wife tapped me on my shoulder and suggested I should overtake, to which I replied "OK" and promptly pulled out, put one wheel on the grass and spun out. :scared: Have I become BOB? :ouch:
 
You have become your wife's Bob.

All you're doing is grinding cash and collecting cars for her, who will dismiss you to start playing the game once you hit level A Spec 35. You'll never see the game again.
 
When you start hearing your wife scream 'increase pace', 'maintain pace', etc then you'll truly be a Bob.
 
Whilst driving through a high speed narrow section of the Nordshleife in the 4Hr Nürburgring Endurance Event, I elected to remain behind one of the AIs' cars whilst lapping him, to avoid edging onto grass, when my wife tapped me on my shoulder and suggested I should overtake, to which I replied "OK" and promptly pulled out, put one wheel on the grass and spun out. :scared: Have I become BOB? :ouch:

That made me lawl. Did you politely wait for the other 10 to pass you before attempting to get back onto the track?
 
That made me lawl. Did you politely wait for the other 10 to pass you before attempting to get back onto the track?

HAHAHAHAHA spot on mate!
 
ROFL. That has to be the funniest thing ever. Thanks for making my day.
 
... and she wrote about her Bob in the forum.

For the first time in my life, if you have heart, [Don't use the search option!] :dopey:
 
Next she'll be commanding you in the bedroom slowdown speed up maintain pace... Not sure how overtake would work lol
 
:dunce: LMFAO! Classic!

:lol:
 
Funny thread! My day is just about to end, and this will be the highlight of it. Awesome! :)👍
 
Then she has a go at you for wearing out your racing rubber.
 
Next she'll be commanding you in the bedroom slowdown speed up maintain pace... Not sure how overtake would work lol

Then she has a go at you for wearing out your racing rubber.

Yeh right; lost my virginity at the age of fourteen, found it again when I got married :banghead::banghead::banghead:
 
It's when she retires you and hires a "hotter" driver you need to start worrying lol
 
First Post (Been lurking for a while, joined to voice my opinions in the feedback section) Great resource site guys, keep up the good work.

Been racing GT5 since Christmas Day 2010, 96% Complete A-Spec L34 B-Spec L35

Whilst driving through a high speed narrow section of the Nordshleife in the 4Hr Nürburgring Endurance Event, I elected to remain behind one of the AIs' cars whilst lapping him, to avoid edging onto grass, when my wife tapped me on my shoulder and suggested I should overtake, to which I replied "OK" and promptly pulled out, put one wheel on the grass and spun out. :scared: Have I become BOB? :ouch:

that's comical i had it the day it came out and I'm 29 a 10 b
 
she'll moawn on these forums about not beeing able to FFW you and she has to watch you struggle the entire 4 hours.......lol you're definately her BOB.
 
When you start hearing your wife scream 'increase pace', 'maintain pace', etc then you'll truly be a Bob.

lol, I just pictured that and it was funny
 
Whilst driving through a high speed narrow section of the Nordshleife in the 4Hr Nürburgring Endurance Event, I elected to remain behind one of the AIs' cars whilst lapping him, to avoid edging onto grass, when my wife tapped me on my shoulder and suggested I should overtake, to which I replied "OK" and promptly pulled out, put one wheel on the grass and spun out. :scared: Have I become BOB? :ouch:

Nope, Bob will politely wait behind the other car (when there are 2 car-widths around the opponent) while your vocal cords break.:grumpy:
 
Back