- 113

- Hong Kong
- unclecheong
Signet7I think that would work out. My ID is Signet-7.
Great, my PSN is unclecheong
Let's confirm the trade at Tuesday 1st Mar 2011. I'll sent you my 787B first at Tuesday. Shall I notify you before I sent out the 787B?
Signet7I think that would work out. My ID is Signet-7.
That would be fine. If you would, also email me at signet7@bellsouth.net, so I don't miss it.Great, my PSN is unclecheong
Let's confirm the trade at Tuesday 1st Mar 2011. I'll sent you my 787B first at Tuesday. Shall I notify you before I sent out the 787B?
I bought the Panoz last night. The next time I have available to trade is after 7 PM EST on the 3rd, and I don't know if they'll let us trade then or not. Probably best not to depend on it.I want:
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Miura P400 Bertone Prototype '67
Have R10 TDI and Panoz.
R10 is brand new. Are yours unmodded?