I have finally arrived at my calling! :) (Not a Write Up)

• Thread starter Speed 2
  • 8 comments
I'm just writing this to annouce my arrival to GT3 Write Ups.
I can be an extremely descriptive writer. I am just about to start a completely fresh game today and I am going to do a write up for every GT Mode race I do, including licenses.

I love a challenge and I give myself extremely strict guidelines to race by.
The main rule in my rule book is that I am not allowed to win a race by a larger number of seconds than the number of laps in the race,

E.g. I will not win a 5 lap race by more than 5 seconds, etc...

All my write ups will be contained in 6 seperate threads.

• License Times
    Beginner League
    Amateur League
    Pro League
    Rally League
    Enduro League
Some posts might be very long and could take a while to load on dial up connections so reduce the number of posts per page will eliminate that problem.

In each thread one post will be used for each area,

E.g. In Beginner League, Post 1 = Sunday Cup, My Second post will be for Clubman, and so on...

I will also be using tables to make my posts look nice.

I hope you'll all enjoy some of my handy work. :D :D .

Well, glad to have you aboard! We're always looking for literate, insightful posters. Bring on your best work!
:thumbsup:
I'm less than 40% through my first time in any GT game, but I've enjoyed sharing my thoughts and reading everybody else's. Let's see what you've got under the hood!

License Thread is up and running.

I'm starting my 6th game of GT3 now, but I've never actually completed GT3 yet, the closest I've come to 100% in GT3 though is just 97.5% which was last night until I read about several people reaching 100% and losing their interest in the game, so I started from fresh, call me crazy but I adore challenges, I'm saving 100% in GT3 until a few weeks before GT4 comes out in 06, if my hands last that long. :D. I've got GTConcept as well, that was done in about 6 hours, 100%, since it's all arcade mode racing.

All descriptions in the Licence thread are taken from the Datalogger, so people can compare the details with their runs to see where they are losing/gaining time over me, because of the extreme difficulty in explaining what I did on the track and where, since speeds at specific points on the datalogger are the same on every machine.

THe only downside is that people with NTSC versions of GT3 run in mph so divide any of my speeds by 1.61 to get an accurate mph speed.

Thanks Jordan, GT3 Write Ups is where most of my GTPlanet life will take place, I think I'm gonna really enjoy it here, looks really friendly. :cool: :cool: :D .

I've altered my plans a bit. I'm not going to do a write up of my entire game, that would include doing several races over and over. So I'm going to miss out the beginner league, except for the series races like the Yaris, Type R and World Champ.

I didn't want to clutter up your actual write-up threads with responses but just had to give a welcome to the Planet.

I've had a quick scan of your Licence Tests entries and am pretty fairly impressed. That's just the sort of thing that people new to the game could do with (I know I'd've benefited greatly from it when I started).

Big thumbs up.

Back