I have finally bought GTA3!

• Thread starter Concept
  • 7 comments

Concept

(Banned)
Hey everybody! I was at Wal*Mart last night and I was in the electronic section and was getting bummed. :( I could not find a copy of GTA3 and this was at least my 5th time back to the store. As I was about to leave a man with a small box walks to the PS2 games opens up the shelf and re-stocks the shelf where GTA3 should be with like 10-15 copies of it! :) I yanked out my $50 in a hurry and bought the dang thing! I have so far just fooled around with the game but I will be sure to get started on my missions soon. I am so freaking glad I got it. :eek: :cool: :D :)

So Viper, you probably won't be on the boards to much anymore... toi busy running around killing everything you see. :lol:

Have fun!!! :thumbsup:

Woah ho! The game that's too evil for Australia!

You will really enjoy this game - we're starting to see developers make the PS2 work properly now - imagine if GT3 and GTA3 had been amongst the first releases.

Congrats Concept. I have enjoyed this game so damn much. Next on my list to get is MAX PAYNE for my PS2. .......Must........Get........Max........Payne........

Well yeah. I have only done like 3 missions so far. Usually I just goof around. I like picking up prostitutes and taking their money after they take mine. It is fun. :)

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Well yeah. I have only done like 3 missions so far. Usually I just goof around. I like picking up prostitutes and taking their money after they take mine. It is fun. :)

its a great game... a great game...

Originally posted by Magic069

its a great game... a great game...

Yeah.......I like watching the car shake back and forth then it gets faster and faster and..........well you know what happens. :lol:

Back