I have Lvl 21 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delta795
  • 10 comments
  • 451 views
Messages
1,171
United States
Kansas City, Missouri
Messages
Delta795
Looking for RX-8 LM or Chapparal 2D. Can trade after reset tonight 6pm CST
 
I really want to help but I can't trade until Friday/Saturday...
 
Friday can work...whatcha got for trade?
 
actully I may be able to trade tonight after reset...
F10
F2007
X2010 Violet
Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo Orange
Audi A4 Touring (Team PlayStation)
Bentley Speed 8 '03
Ferrari 330 P4 '67
TVR Tuscan Speed 12
Oh yea I forgot i have a 2D i think...
Is it the one with the weird shape?
 
looking only for 2D or RX-8 LM
 
I can trade you a 2d after the reset for your lvl 21 ticket if you want. PM me if you're interested
 
I have a chapperelle But dunno if it's 2D or 2J?
It's the one with the rectangular rear!
 
That's the 2J, sorry I have that one
 
Out of interest delta did you get your ticket as soon as you reached lvl 21?

I have done a few races since it changed but still no ticket.:grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Out of interest delta did you get your ticket as soon as you reached lvl 21?

I have done a few races since it changed but still no ticket.:grumpy:

No you receive LVL tickets when completing entire series, (beginner, professional, extreme) etc...
 
Back