I have ruined the best GT intro.

• Thread starter YayoiGT2
  • 13 comments
United States
Ridge State
TakatsukiYayoi
Years ago, I thought the remix of Lenny Kravitz' "Are you gonna go my way" by Daiki Kasho was really awesome.

Recently, I started watching videos on a strange video game series known as The Idolm@ster.

Combine the Gran Turismo 3 intro with one of Idolm@ster's most iconic songs and you get...
Well, you'll probably wonder what the heck I was on.

Note: still processing at the moment

You+monster+how+could+you+do+such+a+_363d2e0809b557e0798b6aa0f16f7624.jpg

Years ago, I thought the remix of Lenny Kravitz' "Are you gonna go my way" by Daiki Kasho was really awesome.

Recently, I started watching videos on a strange video game series known as The Idolm@ster.

Combine the Gran Turismo 3 intro with one of Idolm@ster's most iconic songs and you get...

This....This is perfect.

sparkytooth
Thanks for the Premium hsv
i thought you meant holden special vehicles. i haven't been that excited in a while. i thought it must've been a gt6 update adding a premium aussie hsv...

i thought you meant holden special vehicles. i haven't been that excited in a while. i thought it must've been a gt6 update adding a premium aussie hsv...
Me. :P

Also this is bloody brilliant. :lol:

I just woke up my parents laughing to this. Haha what is this man?! It fits so perfectly for some reason!

EDIT: This guy also has a GRID AutoSport mashup with Madoka Magica!!! :lol:

This is pure Epic Ruinilariousness here... not sure whether to laugh or cry... just not sure man not sure.

Back