I have some rather nice tracks

• Thread starter Fastcarguy
  • 7 comments
United States
Massachusetts
CreamyNute11a
Hi everybody. I focus on making tracks that are technically difficult, but dont have to many low speed corners. If you want to see what I am trying to say and try out these tracks yourself, just add me.

Ok if i FR you? Fancy a change from the 'usual grind'

Sure. I just got a track up, its called "Hammer Curcuit." It is a very agressive mid-high speed track. It has several high speed sweeping corners, a couple blind corners, a nice straight, and several blind corners. A good mix I think.

I tried "Hammer" this evening. It's a good track with a variety of corners and fast sections. It's long at 5.4 miles (from memory) and would be best suited to higher pp cars - probably 600 plus.

I tried "Hammer" this evening. It's a good track with a variety of corners and fast sections. It's long at 5.4 miles (from memory) and would be best suited to higher pp cars - probably 600 plus.

Any suggestions on how it could be improved?

Fastcarguy - it's a good track and I enjoyed driving round it. I tried a Merc SLS round the trck in arcade mode which seemed well suited.

I don't think it has any obvious flaws plus I'm not a track expert so I haven't got any criticisms.

Back