I have standard cars for premium

  • Thread starter Thread starter chilininja
  • 8 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
69
Messages
chilininja
So as the title says I trade my standard cars to almost any premium car.
CAN TRADE RIGHT NOW!
My cars:
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 v6 TI'93 dtm(untuned and only the UCD kilometers on it)
Renault 5 maxi turbo rally car '85(untuned and only the UCD kilometers on it)
Toyota Minolta race car 88C-V '89(untuned and only 113 kms)
Toyota Woodone Tom's supra '03(tuned and UCD kilometers on it)
Honda NSX-R prototype LM race car(untuned and 0.0 kms)
Bugatti veyron 16.4 '09 (fully tuned and 395 kms)
Ford GT LM race car spec II(untuned and 0.0 kms)

Cars I'm looking for:
ONLY PREMIUM CARS!
Every premium JGTC
 
Are you only looking for JGTC?

And whats the value on the Toyota?
 
I can offer you any premium JGTC car that you want for your Honda NSX-R prototype LM race car
 
Renault 5 maxi turbo rally car '85 for the cobra 427 charcoal no km?
2 trades compelted
 
nvm toyota is given to ya...glwt
 
Have:

Honda Arta NSX '06 (0 miles)
Honda Epson NSX '08 (0 miles)
Honda Raybrig NSX '06 (0 miles)
Honda Takata Dome NSX '08 (0 miles)
Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 '06 (0 miles)
Lexus Denso Dunlop Sard SC430 '08 (0 miles)
Lexus Eneos SC430 '08 (0 miles)
Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 (0 miles)
Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R '08 (0 miles)
Nissan Motul Autech GT-R '08 (0 miles)
Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08 (0 miles)
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 (0 miles)
Nissan YellowHat YMS Tomica GT-R '08 (0 miles)

Can trade 1 of these for the Honda NSX-R prototype LM race car(untuned and 0.0 kms) after reset in 2 hours.
 
I can trade you a Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R '08, no miles for your NSX or for GT LM. I can trade in about 8 minutes, after bob finishes a race.
 
Back