I have the paint, you have the Honda Today G '85

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 13 comments
  • 955 views

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
Messages
10,207
Messages
MyBoardNick
Hi,

As one more car cannot be painted, I'm looking to swap some paint today for a Honda Today G car.

I do have them in:
Quartz Silver
Greek White
Flame Red

Wanted in any other available color.
Trade is for today as I'm leaving for holiday in 6 hours
 
Last edited:
LOL.
What you like, Got two now already.
Add flame Red to your list I have it but no way can I trade for a good couple of weeks.
Sorry about that but just so dam busy. But if your still on look out for it when I get a spare day your first mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
I'll keep my fingers crossed that when I get back from holiday I have all colors waiting in my giftbox hahaha
 
I'll keep my fingers crossed that when I get back from holiday I have all colors waiting in my giftbox hahaha

I hope you do too mate at least I,ll know where to come for mine.
And have a great holiday hope its a good one.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Check my thread mate got three now plus found another unpaintable from the link I gave you the other night.
Checked it has well and its unpaintable.
Take care and chat soon.
Bye for now.:)
 
tssk! After the holiday!

I just need to get rid of my paints today....
 
i got the that car
 
red but i cant trade today
 
That is the Flame Red version, that I already got.

Thanks anyways and if I cannot find a trade in the next 1,5 hour, I'll sent you 5 paint chips of your choice. Just tell me which 5 you want.
 
ok 5 paint chips for freeeeeee
 
i need silver chrome!!
 
As you wished. 5 Silver Chrome paint ships has been sent.

Enjoy.
 
Back