I Have Toca!!!!

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
WTF I said when I got home and realised that I had TOCA racedriver.

Oh yeah!
YOU DONT HAVE IT HA HA HAHA HA!

sorry

Anyway from what ive played of the game it seems to have improved from the demo version I have been playing. As per usuall it starts you off in the Toca race with the Lexus but there are various cut scenes. Also there is a pit crew, but I cant tell if they are working on your car or not because I drive on the in car view. The handling and AI are great, the dammage seems to have a few extra things it didnt in the demo. Also it has a 4 player mode which is fun as hell (although i only played 3 player)

ITS GREAT GO BUY IT

anyway im off to play some more :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I GOT IT BEFORE YOU AHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh and I won a mini or something :odd: :D :embarrassed: :cool:

Oh yeah Jordan has to make a forum for this game when more people get it!

I seem to have gone mad about this game, but its soo cool. Oh yeah the replays look ok but arent as good as GT, but they have put some light motion blur on the cars to make it look a bit nicer. Oh and you cant save your replays, which is a shame cuz I wanted to save the 3 player race I had it was a hoot, my friend managed to flip himself over me sending me spinning on silverstones straightaway and left to be smashed in to by the guy in third pos, which suddenly became me :mad: :)

Dont worry man its only a few days and its only a game no matter how much I stupidly advertise it.

Latest Posts

Back