i hope they're making a sequel

• Thread starter picklesam
  • 11 comments
i hope konami give this franchise another go, be a shame if enthusia didnt make an appearance on the ps3...i think all they need to do to suceed is the tradiotional prize money/buy a car system and more tracks..everything else is spot on

I can only recommend that you tell Konami your thoughts about this. If they are asked about a new version, they will not comment, but at least you will have added a little weight behind the idea.

Cheers,

MasterGT

i hope konami give this franchise another go, be a shame if enthusia didnt make an appearance on the ps3...i think all they need to do to suceed is the tradiotional prize money/buy a car system and more tracks..everything else is spot on

i totally agree!

well, what do you know, here's konami's reply...

Dear Konami Customer,

Thank you for contacting Konami Customer Support.

In response to your questions about Enthusia, I'm very sorry to tell you we have no information at this time regarding this.

Please keep an eye on our website http://www.konami.com for information about developments and future plans.

Thanks for your feedback and keep gaming!

Regards,
KDE-US, Customer Support

well, what do you know, here's konami's reply...

Dear Konami Customer,

Thank you for contacting Konami Customer Support.

In response to your questions about Enthusia, I'm very sorry to tell you we have no information at this time regarding this.

Please keep an eye on our website http://www.konami.com for information about developments and future plans.

Thanks for your feedback and keep gaming!

Regards,
KDE-US, Customer Support

so its probably not gonna happen :(

I think there's gonna be a new one. If you look in the game manual at the end of the credits there's written: "this is not the end the legend has just begun" I think they were planning to make sequels from the beginning. Maybe they looked at the game's succes to make a new one.

A86
I think there's gonna be a new one. If you look in the game manual at the end of the credits there's written: "this is not the end the legend has just begun" I think they were planning to make sequels from the beginning. Maybe they looked at the game's succes to make a new one.

they might keep it a secret and then BAM! its on the market.. i hope so! :)

Agreed 100%. Other than the lottery style of the "career mode" (enthusia life), the game is great! The driving revolutions are fun, like the liscence tests in Gran Turismo, and messing around with time attack mode is fun, because the physics are soo realistic. More realistic than Gran Turismo, i think.

Both are great games, but I like GT a little better, because its better thought out than enthusia.

I think that if they changed those things that if GT5 and Enthusia 2 came out at the same time Enthusia would might out sell GT5. But that probably wont happen simply because the GT series has been around longer. But thats just my opinion :)

Regardless of whether you think Enthusia is more realistic than GT4, the general gaming public found Enthusia way too difficult to drive. If Konami were to either keep or improve upon the physics that we all know and love, Enthusia 2 would remain just as unpopular.

The only way Konami could convince the public that Enthusia is the real deal is if the franchise had the same cachet and infallibility that the "Gran Turismo" name and well-known "The Real Driving Simulator" slogan give Polyphony Digital...and the only series that even has a chance of attaining that same level of credibility is the Forza franchise, which is sad, because Forza had the worst physics of all three games (FM, EPR, and GT4), among other disappointing traits.

Yeah, when I was looking to buy a new driving game, on the shelf infront of me were GT4 and Enthusia. At the time, I hadn't heard a thing about EPR, but GT4 was much better advertised, so I had a better idea of what I was getting. Having now bought enthusia, I wish I had got it first...

I'll second the comments on Forza too. Was playing it at a mates house and the graphics are nice, but I just thought about touching the handbreak to extend a drift and the car was facing backwards...

Here's to enthusia, hope we get more.

Back