I just almost had a heart attack!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Litzner
  • 9 comments
  • 1,533 views
Messages
240
United States
Traverse City, MI, USA
Messages
Priest8
So I was in a race, and right when the race finished I accidentally knocked the PS3 remote off my desk. It happened to trigger the eject button when I did that. At first I did not notice, and I was completely ignorant to the reasons behind me not being in GT5 anymore. After I figured out that the disc was ejected I pushed it back in, and tried to start GT5. When I did though, it would spit the disc back out and I would get a error message. Then I was a little worried. So I grabbed another disc off the shelf, thinking that maybe I corrupted the GT5 installation. I put MotorStorm in, and the same problem occurred, it spits the disc back out and gives me a error message. So now I am a lot worried. So I reset the PS3, put GT5 back in, and HOORAY for the HDD game save warning.
 
I'm going to sound like a killjoy but, do we really need to know this?
 
I'm going to sound like a killjoy but, do we really need to know this?

Probably not, but it will disappear into the dead thread world soon enough.
 
Probably not, but it will disappear into the dead thread world soon enough.

This thread is surely more interesting than Gallardo B-Spec ones!?
 
Ooh I would just hate it if anything like that happened. I would start sweating like mad and possibly shout at the PS3, just because it's so worrying. (But don't worry, I don't have any problems, hehehe :P )
 
I see. I just ate a load of prawns cooked in butter. I too nearly had a heart attack.
 
You Bluray drive is DYING. Prepare to change/ship back your PS3.

It did this to me, and then, 1/10 it would give an error, then 1/5, then 1/2, when while I play, then I just couldn't play anymore.
 
Back